What marketing works for your pest control business?

Discussion in 'Marketing & Advertising' started by admin, Oct 14, 2012.

admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

We mainly market our pest control business online using google+ local & adwords, we stopped using the yellow pages years ago and it seems that is what works best for us. What about you?
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2013
    pestfira

pestfira New Member

Google+ and adword is very good for reaching to the potential people for selling any product and/or service. I also like using those services of Google. It makes the job easier. Doing business online, those two services are very usable. One question playing in my mind, why you stopped using yellow pages? Yellow page is also very potential.
    Bill Pilkington

Bill Pilkington New Member

Google Ads can run away with your money if you don't keep a close eye on it. We use a management company to optimise the monthly spend.

As for Yellow Pages, does anyone actually read it anymore? I thought most customers would simply go online to find any service?
    james

james New Member

Rob Allen

Rob Allen Administrator

I don't think very many people read the YP's anymore but there is still a market with them. Maybe for another 5 years that's it.

Rob
    mike chiarella

mike chiarella New Member

ive gotten very little work from print advertising. The facebook groups have done way better , moms dads and family group pages in several towns around our area .