Can't find mouse hole

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by hmunster123, Nov 12, 2017.

hmunster123

hmunster123 New Member

I didn't have mice for a year because I caught one and then went crazy plugging up the holes. I caught one a few days ago and now I saw another one. I'm in Brooklyn NY, rat capital. Can someone give me advice on where it might be coming from. I live in a two bedroom apt, second floor. No cracks, holes that I can find. I'm very thorough. I have all the cabinet doors below sink taped up so they could not have come from there. Any advice is appreciated. I'm losing sleep over this. If anyone knows a professional in the area that can help please let me know.
    Tejas N. Sonawane

Tejas N. Sonawane Member

Insect, rodent, and wildlife pests are more than an annoyance; they can damage structures, harm our environments, transmit disease, and cause other health hazards. Rodents are one of the main causes for serious damage to your health by contaminating food and spreading various diseases.

Sterling Pest control Mumbai's advanced rodent control system protects your home and your family with our proactive and preventive service - Rodent Control. It is developed to tackle the problem of rodents in buildings such as residential, commercial, malls, hospitals, airports, schools, prayer grounds & buildings, pharmaceutical industry, food establishments and other vulnerable areas in a successful manner. Sterling Pest Control Mumbai, Bangalore also provide area wide or community wide rodent control services.
    Provincial

Provincial New Member

Provincial pest control provides service of mice extermination at apartments,buildings and commercial sectors in affordable cost along with well experienced mice extermination team. The most appropriate mice extermination methods can be possible by well trained pest control professionals.Provincial pest control is considered a better service provider organisation in the field mice extermination along with effective results to safe and protect your residence and environment.